Appointments – from 1 March 2021 (until further notice)
We will continue to offer consultations by phone, virtual or in person. If you are attending your appointment in person, PLEASE WEAR A MASK, Call us from your vehicle to check-in and we will let you know when the doctor is ready to see you.
Let us know if you want to change your appointment to Telephone or Virtual.
NO MASK – NO ENTRY
SCREENING QUESTIONS –
As we are back into Level 3, please let us know if any of the following applies to you prior to visiting the clinic.
1. Have you been in a COVID-19 managed isolation facility or a quarantine facility either as a staff member or resident?
2. Have you been identified by a medical health professional as:
a) being a close contact of a suspected or confirmed person with COVID-19
b) being in a workplace in which there have been COVID-19 probably or confirmed COVID-19 positive cases
3. Do you or anyone in your extended bubble have a fever or new acute respiratory illness symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or loss of smell.
4. Have had any contact with persons working at the border.
5. Have you been to any of the current Contact Tracing Locations of Interest, at the times/dates listed? (see the MOH website for current list)
COVID-19 TESTING TIMES –
We will be offering COVID-19 testing outside the practice in the carpark on Monday 01/03/2021 to Friday 05/03/2021 – please call to book or book online:
- Monday 2pm – 3pm
- Tuesday 10:45am – 12:15pm
- Wednesday 10:15am – 11:15am
- Thursday 10:15am – 12:15pm
- Friday 10:15am – 12:15PM
We appreciate your help in this regard.
Botany Town Centre Medical Practice