Enrolment is easy, free and benefits you and your family.
We are accepting new patients – OUR BOOKS ARE OPEN
We recommend that you enrol with a medical centre before you need to see the doctor or nurse. If you are moving or just wanting to change your GP, you can download our enrolment form and start registering.
If you are a visitor or just want to be a casual patient, you are welcome to download our casual registration form. Please call reception to make an appointment.
Note that higher fees apply for visitors and casual patients.
Benefits of Enrolling
Registering enables you to apply for enrolment with us as part of our PHO, ProCare Health Ltd, and enjoy subsidised fees due to additional funding received from the Ministry of Health.
• Reduced consultation fees for registered enrolled patients from the time that the Ministry of Health Enrolment and funding is approved. Note that the first consultation might be at the casual rate as this process can take up to 2 months.
• Receive expert medical care and advice from our friendly team of doctors and nurses
• Building long term relationships with the team who get to know you and your medical needs
• Reminders and recalls for important health management.
• Access to our online patient portal to book appointments, order repeat prescriptions and view lab results online 24/7
Note that these benefits are subject to change without notice.
How to Enrol
Return the completed enrolment form and the following documentation to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver to reception in person. Please include with your enrolment form a photo copy of your passport with any relevant visas to verify eligibility or your NZ birth certificate, or where a passport is not available, please provide a photo ID, we are required by the Ministry of Health to have this on file, including New Zealand Citizens.
If you do not want to register at the practice, but want to see a doctor, please complete the Casual Enrolment Form and return to us at email@example.com and provide a copy of your passport with any relevant visas.