YOU CAN NOW VIEW YOUR TEST RESULTS ONLINE THROUGH OUR PATIENT PORTAL – ITS FREE AND EASY – Patient Portal Registration Form
• Normal results are not routinely communicated, only patients whose test results require follow up will be contacted.
• All doctor requests for urgent results are reported on the same day.
• You can access your Test Results:
- • Through our ManageMyHealth Patient Portal. All test results are reviewed and interpreted by a doctor.
- • You are welcome to contact us to discuss your results on (09) 273 6003 or
- • Request your results in completing the form below
• You may be asked to come for a further appointment to have further blood tests or continue to monitor your own progress.
• If you continue to be concerned about your health, or your condition does not improve – you retain the right and responsibility to initiate further contact with the practice.
• Blood test results are usually received within 2 – 3 days
• X-Rays and Ultrasound (non–hospital) reports are received within 24 hours
• MRI and CT scans may take a few days
• Cervical smears may take up to three weeks
• Histology may take up to 3 weeks